Brazil's CSN sees 2013 iron ore output at 29 mln T
SAO PAULO, April 1
SAO PAULO, April 1 (Reuters) - Cia Siderurgica Nacional , Brazil's second-largest producer of flat steel products, expects to produce 29 million tonnes of iron ore this year, a senior executive told analysts on a Monday conference call to discuss earnings.
Output of the steel ingredient suffered in the first quarter due to equipment problems at the Casa de Pedra mine, said head of mining Daniel dos Santos.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin