Brazil's CSN sees 2013 iron ore output at 29 mln T
SAO PAULO, April 1
SAO PAULO, April 1 (Reuters) - Cia Siderurgica Nacional , Brazil's second-largest producer of flat steel products, expects to produce 29 million tonnes of iron ore this year, a senior executive told analysts on a Monday conference call to discuss earnings.
Output of the steel ingredient suffered in the first quarter due to equipment problems at the Casa de Pedra mine, said head of mining Daniel dos Santos.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source