Brazil's CSN sees steel sales rising 7 percent in 2013
SAO PAULO, April 1
SAO PAULO, April 1 (Reuters) - Cia Siderurgica Nacional , Brazil's second-largest producer of flat steel products, expects sales to rise about 7 percent this year to 6.2 million tonnes, head of sales Luiz Fernando Martinez told analysts on a Monday conference call.
Profit at the steelmaker known as CSN beat analysts' estimates in the fourth quarter after revenue unexpectedly increased on improved domestic sales.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand