Brazil's CSN sees steel sales rising 7 percent in 2013
SAO PAULO, April 1
SAO PAULO, April 1 (Reuters) - Cia Siderurgica Nacional , Brazil's second-largest producer of flat steel products, expects sales to rise about 7 percent this year to 6.2 million tonnes, head of sales Luiz Fernando Martinez told analysts on a Monday conference call.
Profit at the steelmaker known as CSN beat analysts' estimates in the fourth quarter after revenue unexpectedly increased on improved domestic sales.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software