GMX Resources files for bankruptcy
April 1 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer GMX Resources Inc said it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, hit by weak natural gas prices.
The company, which has assets in the Williston basin, East Texas basin and Denver Julesburg basin, said it had been unsuccessful in raising funds to meet its long-term liquidity needs.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine