GMX Resources files for bankruptcy
April 1 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer GMX Resources Inc said it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, hit by weak natural gas prices.
The company, which has assets in the Williston basin, East Texas basin and Denver Julesburg basin, said it had been unsuccessful in raising funds to meet its long-term liquidity needs.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote