Hess Corp to sell Russian unit to LUKOIL for $2.05 bln
April 1 (Reuters) - Hess Corp said it would sell its Russian unit to LUKOIL for $2.05 billion as it looks to reshape its sprawling energy business.
The unit, Samara-Nafta, is currently producing 50,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in the Volga-Urals region of Russia, the company said.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |