Hess Corp to sell Russian unit to LUKOIL for $2.05 bln
April 1 (Reuters) - Hess Corp said it would sell its Russian unit to LUKOIL for $2.05 billion as it looks to reshape its sprawling energy business.
The unit, Samara-Nafta, is currently producing 50,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in the Volga-Urals region of Russia, the company said.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |