Nikkei slips in early trade, BOJ meeting this week
TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - The Nikkei share average slipped in early trade on Monday, although losses were likely to be limited ahead of this week's Bank of Japan meeting, which is expected to unveil bold monetary easing steps to revive the economy. The Nikkei dipped 0.1 percent to 12,380.53, while the broader Topix index eased 0.3 percent to 1,031.77.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |