Nikkei slips in early trade, BOJ meeting this week
TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - The Nikkei share average slipped in early trade on Monday, although losses were likely to be limited ahead of this week's Bank of Japan meeting, which is expected to unveil bold monetary easing steps to revive the economy. The Nikkei dipped 0.1 percent to 12,380.53, while the broader Topix index eased 0.3 percent to 1,031.77.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions