US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - U.S. stocks extend losses, Nasdaq falls 1 pct
NEW YORK, April 1
NEW YORK, April 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended losses and the Nasdaq fell more than 1 percent on Monday, dragged down by losses in shares of Apple.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 32.53 points, or 0.22 percent, at 14,546.01. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 9.55 points, or 0.61 percent, at 1,559.64. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 34.72 points, or 1.06 percent, at 3,232.79.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |