US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat after S&P's record close
NEW YORK, April 1
NEW YORK, April 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Monday as investors found few reasons to keep pushing shares higher with both the Dow and S&P 500 coming off record closing highs.
The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 16.29 points, or 0.11 percent, to 14,562.25. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index shed 1.30 points, or 0.08 percent, to 1,567.89. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 0.24 point, or 0.01 percent, to 3,267.76.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |