Bank of America top muni bond underwiter in Q1 2013-report
April 1 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the top U.S. municipal bond bookrunning underwriter for the first quarter of 2013, with 101 deals totaling $12.2 billion in the $3.7 trillion muni bond market, according to Thomson Reuters data on Monday.
U.S. municipal bond sales rose 4 percent to $81.2 billion in the first quarter of 2013 compared to the same period last year, according to Thomson Reuters data on Monday.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls