Bank of America top muni bond underwiter in Q1 2013-report
April 1 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the top U.S. municipal bond bookrunning underwriter for the first quarter of 2013, with 101 deals totaling $12.2 billion in the $3.7 trillion muni bond market, according to Thomson Reuters data on Monday.
U.S. municipal bond sales rose 4 percent to $81.2 billion in the first quarter of 2013 compared to the same period last year, according to Thomson Reuters data on Monday.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |