Bank of America top muni bond underwiter in Q1 2013-report
April 1 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the top U.S. municipal bond bookrunning underwriter for the first quarter of 2013, with 101 deals totaling $12.2 billion in the $3.7 trillion muni bond market, according to Thomson Reuters data on Monday.
U.S. municipal bond sales rose 4 percent to $81.2 billion in the first quarter of 2013 compared to the same period last year, according to Thomson Reuters data on Monday.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'