BRIEF-Nuance Communications shares up 9 percent after the bell
NEW YORK, April 1
NEW YORK, April 1 (Reuters) - Nuance Communications Inc : * Shares were up 9 percent after the bell after CNBC reported investor Carl Icahn has taken a passive stake in the company.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South