Bristol-Myers Squibb to Announce Results for First Quarter 2013 on April 25
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130401:nBw015117a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) will announce results for the first quarter of 2013 on Thursday, April 25, 2013. During a conference call at 10:30 a.m. EDT on April 25, company executives will review financial information and will address inquiries from investors and analysts. Investors and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the call at http://investor.bms.com or by dialing 913-312-0650, confirmation code: 1234744. Materials related to the call will be available at the same website prior to the conference call. A replay of the call will be available beginning at 2 p.m. EDT on April 25 through midnight EDT on May 9, 2013. The replay will also be available through http://investor.bms.com or by dialing 402-280-9013, confirmation code: 1234744. About Bristol-Myers Squibb Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Media: Jennifer Fron Mauer, 609-252-6579, email@example.com Investors: John Elicker, 609-252-4611, firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |