Time Warner Inc. to Report 2013 First-Quarter Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130401:nBw015129a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX) will report its 2013 first-quarter results on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, before the market opens. Senior management will host a conference call beginning at 10:30 a.m. ET to discuss the results. A live audio webcast of the call will be available on our website at www.timewarner.com/investors. The conference call can also be accessed by dialing 888-895-5271 (United States) or 847-619-6547 (Outside the U.S.) and entering the conference call passcode 34474658. Please dial in at least fifteen minutes before the call`s scheduled start to ensure you are connected in time for the beginning of the call. A replay of the call will be available starting approximately two hours after the call has ended on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 on our website or by telephone. The telephone replay, which will be available until Friday, May 3, 2013 at midnight ET, can be accessed by dialing 888-843-7419 (United States) or 630-652-3042 (Outside the U.S.) and entering the conference call passcode 34474658. The earnings press release will be available on our website prior to the beginning of the conference call. Please contact Time Warner Investor Relations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Time Warner Inc. Doug Shapiro (Investor Relations) (212) 484-8926 or Michael Kopelman (Investor Relations) (212) 484-8920 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76