Russia's RusHydro swings to 2012 net loss
MOSCOW, April 1
MOSCOW, April 1 (Reuters) - Russian state-controlled hydroelectric power producer RusHydro reported on Monday a 25.5 billion rouble ($820.35 million) net loss for last year due to revaluation charges, compared to a net profit of 29.5 billion roubles in 2011.
Adjusted net profit came in at 31.8 billion roubles, the company said, down 31 percent, year-on-year, and below a 25.3 billion rouble Reuters poll forecast.
Revenues decreased 18 percent to 305.8 billion roubles, RusHydro said in a statement. ($1 = 31.0844 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Anastasia Lyrchikova; Writing by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |