Russia's RusHydro swings to 2012 net loss
MOSCOW, April 1
MOSCOW, April 1 (Reuters) - Russian state-controlled hydroelectric power producer RusHydro reported on Monday a 25.5 billion rouble ($820.35 million) net loss for last year due to revaluation charges, compared to a net profit of 29.5 billion roubles in 2011.
Adjusted net profit came in at 31.8 billion roubles, the company said, down 31 percent, year-on-year, and below a 25.3 billion rouble Reuters poll forecast.
Revenues decreased 18 percent to 305.8 billion roubles, RusHydro said in a statement. ($1 = 31.0844 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Anastasia Lyrchikova; Writing by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source