Chevron First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130402:nBw025247a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130402005247/en SAN RAMON, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), one of the world`s leading energy companies, will hold its quarterly earnings conference call on Friday, April 26, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT). Conference Call Information: Date: Friday, April 26, 2013 Time: 11:00 a.m. ET / 8:00 a.m. PT Dial-in # (Listen-only mode): 703-639-1116 / 866-219-5256 Conference ID #: 1610253 To access the live webcast, visit www.chevron.com. The meeting replay will also be available on the company website under the "Investors" section. About Chevron Chevron is one of the world`s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. The company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and lubricants; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; provides energy efficiency solutions; and develops the energy resources of the future, including biofuels. Chevron is based in San Ramon, Calif. More information about Chevron is available at www.chevron.com. Chevron Corporation Lloyd Avram, 925-790-6930 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |