REG-Centrica PLC Total Voting Rights and Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130402:nBw025818a LONDON--(Business Wire)-- 2 April 2013 Centrica plc (`the Company`) Total Voting Rights and Director/PDMR Shareholding Total Voting Rights In conformity with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules (`the Rules`), we notify the market of the following: As at 31 March 2013, the issued capital of Centrica plc (the `Company`) comprised 5,181,219,692 ordinary shares, of 614/81 pence (`Shares`). This figure excludes 18,710,000 Shares held in treasury. All of the issued Shares carry voting rights of one vote per Share. The figure of 5,181,219,692 may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Rules. Director/PDMR Shareholding On 28 March 2013, options were granted at an option price of 284.96p per Share to Sam Laidlaw and Grant Dawson under the terms of the Centrica Sharesave Scheme. Sam Laidlaw was granted an option over 3,158 Shares which will be exercisable between 1 June 2016 and 30 November 2016. Grant Dawson was granted an option over 5,263 Shares which will be exercisable between 1 June 2018 and 30 November 2018. Pamela Coles Head of Group Secretariat Centrica plc 01753 494006 Centrica PLC Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source