Cypriot finance minister resigns
NICOSIA, April 2
NICOSIA, April 2 (Reuters) - Cypriot Finance Minister Michael Sarris said he resigned on Tuesday, after concluding talks with foreign lenders on a bailout that forced the island to impose heavy losses on bank depositors in return for aid.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls