Cypriot finance minister resigns
NICOSIA, April 2
NICOSIA, April 2 (Reuters) - Cypriot Finance Minister Michael Sarris said he resigned on Tuesday, after concluding talks with foreign lenders on a bailout that forced the island to impose heavy losses on bank depositors in return for aid.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash