Freddie Mac to sell new 7-year reference notes April 3 -IFR
April 2 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, is expected to sell new seven-year reference notes on April 3, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Price guidance of the notes, which are due May 1, 2020, is 21.5 basis points over comparable treasuries.
The amount of the issue was not announced.
Barclays, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank are the joint lead managers of the sale, according to IFR.
Settlement is April 4.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter