Nissan says March U.S. sales marked best month ever
DETROIT, April 2
DETROIT, April 2 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd's Nissan North America said March U.S. sales of 137,726 marked the company's best month ever.
Nissan brand sales rose 0.4 percent to 126,623, while Infiniti brand sales climbed 9 percent to 11,103.
The Nissan Leaf electric car had its best month ever, with U.S. sales of 2,236.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |