Nissan says March U.S. sales marked best month ever
DETROIT, April 2
DETROIT, April 2 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd's Nissan North America said March U.S. sales of 137,726 marked the company's best month ever.
Nissan brand sales rose 0.4 percent to 126,623, while Infiniti brand sales climbed 9 percent to 11,103.
The Nissan Leaf electric car had its best month ever, with U.S. sales of 2,236.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South