REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notifications listed below were received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that it received notification today that Nick Blazquez, a person discharging managerial responsibilities, had on 2 April 2013 transferred 10,000 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") held in his own name to his spouse, Mrs Alison Blazquez. The Company also received notification today that Mrs Blazquez sold 1,000 Ordinary Shares on 28 March 2013, at a price per share of £20.46. As a result of the above transactions, the interests of Mr Blazquez in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) are 72,965. J Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 2 April 2013 END
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |