REG-Bank of America Corp: Doc re Proxy Statement
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Company Bank of America Corporation TIDM BAC Headline Document re Proxy Statement; Document re Other NOTIFICATION OF FILING OF DOCUMENTS WITH THE U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Bank of America Corporation has submitted a copy of the following documents to the National Storage Mechanism of the UK Listing Authority which will shortly be available for inspection at: http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM: • Proxy Statement on Form DEF 14A of Bank of America Corporation as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on March 28, 2013; and • Notice of Internet Availability on Form DEFA 14A of Bank of America Corporation as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on March 28, 2013. These documents are also available on the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission website at http://www.sec.gov. CONTACT: Michael Pressman, Assistant General Counsel, Bank of America, Office +1 980 386-5083. END
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official