Macau gambling revenue up 25.4 percent in March yr/yr
HONG KONG, April 2
HONG KONG, April 2 (Reuters) - Gambling revenue in Macau, the world's biggest gambling destination, rose 25.4 percent to 31.34 billion patacas ($3.92 billion) in March, according to government data.
Macau, a Portuguese colony until 1999, is the only place in China where casino gambling is legal. Full-year gambling revenue hit $38 billion last year.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |