Magicjack reports fourth-quarter profit as sales soar
April 2 (Reuters) - Magicjack Vocaltec Ltd, the internet-based phone services provider, reported a fourth-quarter profit as sales of its 'magicJack' phones almost doubled.
The net profit was $22.3 million, or $1.17 per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a loss of $4.7 million, or 26 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, the company earned 91 cents per share.
Sales rose 56 percent to $41.4 million.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel