Magicjack reports fourth-quarter profit as sales soar
April 2 (Reuters) - Magicjack Vocaltec Ltd, the internet-based phone services provider, reported a fourth-quarter profit as sales of its 'magicJack' phones almost doubled.
The net profit was $22.3 million, or $1.17 per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a loss of $4.7 million, or 26 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, the company earned 91 cents per share.
Sales rose 56 percent to $41.4 million.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media