EURO GOVT-Bund futures dip to session low
LONDON, April 2
LONDON, April 2 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Tuesday, backing away from the near four-month highs seen last week, as stock markets extended gains and some investors looked to take profits on safe-haven positions.
"The whole Cyprus story seems to have run its course. All news is pretty much priced in so you're seeing some fast money taking a bit of profit," one trader said.
The Bund future hit a low of 145.12, down 37 ticks on the day, having earlier risen to a high of 145.63.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |