Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, Shui On Land sinks
HONG KONG, April 2
HONG KONG, April 2 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, with Shui On Land tumbling 12.3 percent after the Hong Kong property developer announced plans to offer up to 2.25 billion share rights at a 45 percent discount to its Thursday closing price.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 22,203.9. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.8 percent.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |