Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends stronger
LIMA, April 2
LIMA, April 2 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished 0.12 percent stronger at 2.586/2.587 per dollar.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square