Monte Paschi shares plunge on 2012 results
MILAN, April 2
MILAN, April 2 (Reuters) - Shares in Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Italy's third bigegst lender, were suspended for excessive losses on Tuesday after the bank reported a bigger-than-expected loss for 2012.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |