Morgan Stanley co-head of North American bank group leaves-sources
NEW YORK, April 2
NEW YORK, April 2 (Reuters) - Travis Machen, who was named co-head of the North American bank group at Morgan Stanley in October, has left the firm, two sources familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
A Morgan Stanley spokeswoman declined to comment.
Machen, alongside Grant Gregory, ran the North American banking group, which advises depository institutions on mergers and acquisitions and helps them issue stocks and bonds.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief