Morgan Stanley co-head of North American bank group leaves-sources
NEW YORK, April 2
NEW YORK, April 2 (Reuters) - Travis Machen, who was named co-head of the North American bank group at Morgan Stanley in October, has left the firm, two sources familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
A Morgan Stanley spokeswoman declined to comment.
Machen, alongside Grant Gregory, ran the North American banking group, which advises depository institutions on mergers and acquisitions and helps them issue stocks and bonds.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions