Morgan Stanley co-head of North American bank group leaves-sources
NEW YORK, April 2
NEW YORK, April 2 (Reuters) - Travis Machen, who was named co-head of the North American bank group at Morgan Stanley in October, has left the firm, two sources familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
A Morgan Stanley spokeswoman declined to comment.
Machen, alongside Grant Gregory, ran the North American banking group, which advises depository institutions on mergers and acquisitions and helps them issue stocks and bonds.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine forces end rebel airport blockade
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources