William Demant to buy French hearing aid implant maker
COPENHAGEN, April 2
COPENHAGEN, April 2 (Reuters) - Danish hearing aid maker William Demant said on Tuesday that it plans to buy Neurelec, a French maker of hearing aid implants, for 57.5 million euros ($73.9 million).
William Demant said the deal would help to bolster its position in the growing implant market. It already has a quarter of the global market in bone-anchored hearing aids.
The deal will not affect its earnings expectations for the year, the company said. ($1 = 0.7784 euros) (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |