William Demant to buy French hearing aid implant maker
COPENHAGEN, April 2
COPENHAGEN, April 2 (Reuters) - Danish hearing aid maker William Demant said on Tuesday that it plans to buy Neurelec, a French maker of hearing aid implants, for 57.5 million euros ($73.9 million).
William Demant said the deal would help to bolster its position in the growing implant market. It already has a quarter of the global market in bone-anchored hearing aids.
The deal will not affect its earnings expectations for the year, the company said. ($1 = 0.7784 euros) (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom)
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |