RBS lines up CFO van Saun to lead U.S. spin-off -source
LONDON, April 2
LONDON, April 2 (Reuters) - Royal Bank of Scotland is preparing to appoint Finance Director Bruce van Saun as the head of its U.S. arm Citizens ahead of the flotation of the unit, a person familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
The state-backed UK bank could appoint Nathan Bostock, its head of restructuring and a former finance director of Abbey National, as van Saun's replacement. Bostock is highly regarded and is likely to be the front-runner if van Saun goes, although no decisions have been finalised, the source said.
The Financial Times, which first reported the possible moves, said the changes could be announced within a matter of weeks.
RBS declined to comment.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions