Anil Ambani group shares surge; pact with Reliance Industries' unit
MUMBAI, April 2
MUMBAI, April 2 (Reuters) - Shares in Anil Ambani group companies rose sharply after its telecom firm Reliance Communications Ltd entered into a pact with a unit of Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries Ltd. for sharing the company's optic fibre network, sparking speculation about a wider rapproachement among the brothers.
Reliance Communications provisionally closed 16.9 percent higher, while Reliance Infrastructure Ltd extended gains to 4.8 percent, and Reliance Capital Ltd gained 5.6 percent.
Mukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance Industries rose 2.1 percent.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source