California's Sutter Health to sell $750 mln bonds April 11
April 2 (Reuters) - California's Sutter Health is planning to sell $750 million of revenue bonds on April 11, said a market source on Tuesday.
The healthcare system will sell $300 million of taxable bonds and $450 million of tax-exempt bonds through the California Health Facilities Financing Authority.
Both deals will be priced through lead manager Morgan Stanley.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter