California's Sutter Health to sell $750 mln bonds April 11
April 2 (Reuters) - California's Sutter Health is planning to sell $750 million of revenue bonds on April 11, said a market source on Tuesday.
The healthcare system will sell $300 million of taxable bonds and $450 million of tax-exempt bonds through the California Health Facilities Financing Authority.
Both deals will be priced through lead manager Morgan Stanley.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |