Six Flags Sets Date to Announce First Quarter 2013 Earnings
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130402:nPnDA87396 GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) announced today that it will release first quarter 2013 financial results before the stock market opens on Monday, April 22, 2013 followed by an investor conference call beginning at 8:00 a.m. Central Time. The call can be accessed either through the Six Flags Investor Relations website, www.sixflags.com/investors, or by dialing 1-888-282-0415 from the United States or +1-415-228-4945 from outside the United States and asking for the Six Flags investor call. About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.1 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 50 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions including up-close animal encounters, Fright Fest® and Holiday in the Park®. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com. SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation Nancy Krejsa, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, +1-972-595-5083, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Eboola crisis worsens
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland