Verizon says has no intention to buy, merge with Vodafone
April 2 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc said on Tuesday that it does not "currently have any intention" to merge with or buy Vodafone Group Plc either alone or in conjunction with others, in response to press reports.
The U.S. telephone company said, however, that it would still be a willing buyer of Vodafone's 45 percent share of their Verizon Wireless venture.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea