Verizon says has no intention to buy, merge with Vodafone
April 2 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc said on Tuesday that it does not "currently have any intention" to merge with or buy Vodafone Group Plc either alone or in conjunction with others, in response to press reports.
The U.S. telephone company said, however, that it would still be a willing buyer of Vodafone's 45 percent share of their Verizon Wireless venture.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |