Verizon says has no intention to buy, merge with Vodafone
April 2 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc said on Tuesday that it does not "currently have any intention" to merge with or buy Vodafone Group Plc either alone or in conjunction with others, in response to press reports.
The U.S. telephone company said, however, that it would still be a willing buyer of Vodafone's 45 percent share of their Verizon Wireless venture.
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours