Verizon says has no intention to buy, merge with Vodafone
April 2 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc said on Tuesday that it does not "currently have any intention" to merge with or buy Vodafone Group Plc either alone or in conjunction with others, in response to press reports.
The U.S. telephone company said, however, that it would still be a willing buyer of Vodafone's 45 percent share of their Verizon Wireless venture.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |