Verizon says has no intention to buy, merge with Vodafone
April 2 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc said on Tuesday that it does not "currently have any intention" to merge with or buy Vodafone Group Plc either alone or in conjunction with others, in response to press reports.
The U.S. telephone company said, however, that it would still be a willing buyer of Vodafone's 45 percent share of their Verizon Wireless venture.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone