A. O. Smith to hold first quarter conference call on April 23
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130402:nPnCG87571 MILWAUKEE, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE: AOS) will release its first quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, April 23, and has scheduled an investor conference call to follow at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time). The call can be heard live on the company's web site www.aosmith.com. An audio replay of the call will be available on the company's web site after the live event. To access the archived audio replay, go to the "Investors" page and select the First Quarter Conference Call link. A. O. Smith Corporation, with headquarters in Milwaukee, Wis., is a global leader applying innovative technology and energy-efficient solutions to products marketed worldwide. The company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of residential and commercial water heating equipment, offering a comprehensive product line featuring the best-known brands in North America and China. SOURCE A. O. Smith Corporation Media, Mark A. Petrarca, +1-414-359-4100, or Analysts/Investors, Patricia K. Ackerman, +1-414-359-4130, both of A. O. Smith Corporation
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |