UPDATE 1-AstraZeneca wins temporary block on Actavis asthma drug
LONDON, April 3 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca has secured a temporary block on U.S. sales of generic copies of its Pulmicort Repsules asthma drug by Actavis.
Actavis said on Wednesday a New Jersey district court granted the temporary restraining order preventing further distribution of its generic version of the medicine until April 12.
The decision gives AstraZeneca time to appeal against a ruling two days ago that declared a patent on Pulmicort Repsules to be invalid.
Teva already has a generic form the drug on the market following an earlier deal with AstraZeneca.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source