Murphy Oil Announces Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130403:nBw035890a EL DORADO, Ark.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE: MUR) today declared a quarterly dividend on the Common Stock of Murphy Oil Corporation of $0.3125 per share, or $1.25 per share on an annualized basis. The dividend is payable June 3, 2013 to holders of record May 17, 2013. Murphy Oil Corporation Barry Jeffery, 870-864-6501 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'