Astrazeneca buys early-stage U.S. biotech firm
LONDON, April 3
LONDON, April 3 (Reuters) - Astrazeneca said on Wednesday that its MedImmune unit has bought AlphaCore Pharma, a US-based biotechnology company focused on heart treatments.
Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter