Bermuda put on review for possible credit downgrade by Moody's
NEW YORK, April 3
NEW YORK, April 3 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday warned it may downgrade Bermuda's Aa2 sovereign credit rating, citing prospects for further increases in already elevated government debt levels.
"In addition, the island's economy remains in recession, making efforts to correct the fiscal deterioration more difficult," Moody's said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data