Citigroup picks Wikstrom as head of U.S. G10 rates trading
NEW YORK, April 3
NEW YORK, April 3 (Reuters) - Citigroup appointed Roland Wikstrom as the head of U.S. G10 rates trading after the previous head Nicolas Brophy left the bank, a Citigroup spokesman said on Wednesday.
When asked, the spokesman declined to offer a reason for Brophy's departure.
Wikstrom's group trades the government debt and interest rates products of the Group of 10 industrialized countries.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers