Citigroup picks Wikstrom as head of U.S. G10 rates trading
NEW YORK, April 3
NEW YORK, April 3 (Reuters) - Citigroup appointed Roland Wikstrom as the head of U.S. G10 rates trading after the previous head Nicolas Brophy left the bank, a Citigroup spokesman said on Wednesday.
When asked, the spokesman declined to offer a reason for Brophy's departure.
Wikstrom's group trades the government debt and interest rates products of the Group of 10 industrialized countries.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB