Compuware estimates fourth quarter results below Street
April 3 (Reuters) - Business software maker Compuware Corp estimated fourth-quarter results way below analysts estimates, citing delays in closing several deals.
The company estimated adjusted earnings of 5 cents to 6 cents per share on revenue of $237 million to $241 million in the quarter ended Mar. 31.
Analysts on average were expecting adjusted earnings of 15 cents per share on revenue of $272.8 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
"A large number of deals we had anticipated closing in Q4 were pushed into the new fiscal year, significantly impacting our results," Compuware CEO Bob Paul said.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea