Fast Retailing jumps 7 pct after strong Uniqlo same-store sales
TOKYO, April 3
TOKYO, April 3 (Reuters) - Shares of Fast Retailing jumped 7 percent to 33,500 yen on Wednesday after its Uniqlo casual clothing chain in Japan posted a 23.1 percent rise in same-store sales in March from a year ago.
Fast Retailing, a heavyweight in the Nikkei share average , was the second-most traded stock on the main board by turnover. (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections