Goldman to increase Brazil client base by over 100 in 2013 -Cohn
SAO PAULO, April 3
SAO PAULO, April 3 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc plans to increase the base of corporate clients it covers in Brazil by 100 to 300 by the end of this year, President and Chief Operating Officer Gary Cohn said on Wednesday.
"We are very happy with our results in Brazil," Cohn said in a press conference, adding that the firm may hire 50 or more bankers to serve its additional clients.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.