New Issue-Daimler prices $300 mln bond
April 3 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Wednesday.
Borrower Daimler International Finance B.V.
Guarantor Daimler AG
Issue Amount $300 million
Maturity Date April 10, 2018
Coupon 1.75 pct
Issue price 99.82
Reoffer price 99.82
Yield 1.78 pct
Spread 85 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps
Payment Date April 10, 2013
Lead Manager(s) GSI& BAML
Ratings A3 (Moody's)
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 2
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine