REG-PR Newswire: Start of Day
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PR Newswire This is the START of day message for the PR Newswire Disclose service ============================================================================== Disclaimer ============================================================================== The content and accuracy of all information published on the Disclose service is the responsibility of the originating company or organisation and not PR Newswire or distributing companies. These companies include (but are not limited to) Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Hemscott, AFX and InvestEgate. However, PR Newswire shall use its reasonable efforts to correct any error or omission brought to its attention. Neither PR Newswire nor its distributing companies who place the information onto their services accept any responsibility for any use made of the information provided on the Disclose service and they will not be liable for any loss suffered thereby. However nothing shall limit any party's liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence. All information contained in the Disclose service should be independently checked prior to any use or publication. END
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters