REG-Commerzbank AG: Post Stabilisation Evonik Industries €500mil 1.875% 2020
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Post-Stabilisation notice 3rd April, 2013 Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. Evonik Industries AG EUR 500,000,000 1.875% Notes due 08 April 2020 Stabilisation Notice Commerzbank AG (contact: Ian Turner; telephone: 44-207-475-1817) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003) was undertaken by the Stabilising Manager(s) in relation to the offer of the following securities. Issuer: Evonik Industries AG Guarantor (if any): n/a ISIN: XS0911405784 Aggregate nominal amount: EUR 500,000,000 Description: 1.875% Notes due 08 April 2020 Stabilisation Manager (s): Coordinating Stabilisation Manager: Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft Stabilisation Managers: Citigroup Global Markets Limited Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International plc Societe Generale This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This announcement is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. END END
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |